Moroccan Leather Pouffe Al Alamiya
Enhance your living room or your bedroom with this hand made leather Pouf with unique Moroccan details.
Pouffe, also spelled pouf, is a cushioned low seat with no legs and with no wood structure. It is a typical piece in the traditional Moroccan living rooms, typically used for sitting around the "low" dining table. In modern days, the pouffe is an accessory easily moved around to accommodate your functional needs, like seating, or any of your decoration tastes.
- The pouffe is handmade by craftsmen in Fez, Morocco.
- The pouffe is made out of 100% natural genuine leather.
- Size is approximately 18 inches across (diameter) by 10 inches height.
- The pouffe needs to be stuffed using the zipper opening in the floor-facing side.
- The pouffe is shipped with no stuffing. You can use polyester fiber or cotton fiber fill for stuffing.
- We recommend use of mild leather cleaner when needed. Always start with trying it out in a small area, preferably the floor-facing side as it is usually hidden, before full application.
- Some leather smell is expected and normal.
- Checkout all of our beautiful colors.